Calcium absorption can stop!
Think of your bones as a calcium bank, where you can only deposit calcium till the age of 30. By then, you would have reached your peak bone mass and your calcium bank cannot increase its calcium savings further. However, this does not mean that the intake of calcium is no longer needed. In fact, it becomes even more important for you to meet the daily calcium requirement. Why? Because your body loses calcium on a daily basis through your
- Urine and faeces
What’s your daily calcium requirement?
- Infant (0 – 12 months) : 300mg – 400mg
- Children (1 – 9 years): 500mg – 700mg
- Adolescents (10 – 18 years): 1000mg
- Adults (19 – 50 years old): 800mg
- Breastfeeding / pregnant: 1000mg
- Seniors (51 years and above): 1200mg
For adults, that’s equivalent to drinking 3-4 packets of regular milk (200ml) every day! If your daily calcium intake is not met, your body will start taking calcium from your bones instead!
Furthermore, did you know that calcium itself is not enough?
A common misconception is that calcium is all you need to get healthy bones. However, you’ll need these essential nutrients to build your skeletal and neuromuscular health as well.
- Magnesium – to enhance calcium absorption and utilisation in a 2 Calcium : 1 Magnesium ratio
- Vitamin D – to build and maintain strong and healthy bones. Vitamin D is essential for optimum calcium absorption, as well as supporting muscle functions and health
- Collagen – to support joint cartilage and musculoskeletal health. Collagen forms up to 90% of all organic bone mass in our body
Introducing LAC FullCal® Powder
A Highly Assimilable Calcium Citrate Formula specially formulated to build strong bones, teeth and muscle functions. Each stick of LAC FullCal® contains:
- 250mg of Calcium Citrate - increase bone and teeth density. Studies show that Calcium Citrate has a better assimilation rate as compared to Calcium Carbonate
- 125mg of Magnesium - improve body's use of calcium while supporting healthy nerve and muscle function
- 50IU of Vitamin D - improve calcium absorption and maintain healthy bone and muscle function
- 35mg of High-grade Fish Collagen Peptides and 5mg of Vitamin E – support joint cartilage and skeletal health
- 20mg of Vitamin C – Enhance collagen production
LAC FullCal® Powder is suitable for
- People with low calcium intake
- People with busy/hectic lifestyles
- People who are lactose intolerant
- People who dislike swallowing pills
- Frequent travellers
Boost your calcium intake with LAC FullCal® Powder today!