Introducing LAC Goodnight Powder
Made with a proprietary blend of clinically researched sleep-targeted nutrients, LAC Goodnight Powder is carefully formulated to ensure you get a good night’s rest.
Calm your mind and senses
The brain is the primary organ responsible for whether you get good or bad sleep. When you’re awake, nerve cells in your brain release neurotransmitters to keep your brain alert and working well. However, if this continues when it is time to go to bed, you might find it difficult to fall asleep. Calming neurotransmitter GABA blocks the interactions between nerve cells in your brain, preventing physical and mental overactivity before you go to bed, while calming Chamomile binds its active antioxidant apigenin to the GABA receptors in your brain, creating a sedative effect before you sleep. As the saying goes “it’s all in your head”!
Snooze longer without waking up
Consistent sustenance of GABA can help you stay in bed for a longer period of time. Proprietary TritiTide® Wheat Fermented Powder promote the production of GABA throughout your sleep, influencing your sleep quality without next day drowsiness.
Fall into deep sleep faster and easier
Contrary to popular belief, your brain stays remarkably active even while you are sleeping, releasing different types of brain waves to suit each stage of the sleep-wake cycle. To regulate the sleep-wake cycle, important amino acid Glycine:
- Lower core body temperature so that your body can go from intermediate sleep to deep sleep/REM sleep mode.
- Increase serotonin levels to restore healthy sleep-wake cycle and encourage deeper, more refreshing sleep without any sleep disturbances. Serotonin is a chemical precursor to melatonin, the main sleep hormone.
Stress-free after a long day
Whether you’re experiencing emotional stress (panic) or physiological stress (post-vigorous exercise), your body needs to stop hyperactively producing stress hormones for you to get a good night’s sleep. Phosphatidylserine reduce stress hormone levels, allowing more restful sleep to occur. When you’re awake, Phosphatidylserine sharpen your mind and memory, boosting your performance and productivity.
Promote natural circadian rhythm
Both melatonin and serotonin play an important role in regulating your body’s circadian rhythm. Calcium and Hydrolysed Casein Protein promote the production of natural melatonin and serotonin, which relieve insomnia symptoms and prevent you from waking up earlier than expected.
With its relaxing properties, Magnesium help your muscles and brain ease up, activating deep sleep faster and for a longer period of time. Nerve relaxants B-vitamins also reduce anxiety and improve your mood throughout the day. When you feel relaxed during the day, you’ll have a much easier time falling asleep in the night!
Goodnight, Sleep Tight!
Everyone knows the feeling of waking up after a good night’s rest. Like having a cold, refreshing drink on a hot day, you feel better, more alert, and ready for whatever comes your way. However, if good sleep is key for a happier, longer life, why do so many still
- Find it difficult to clock in 7 hours of sleep daily
- Toss and turn before going to sleep
- Lie awake at night
- Wake up several times throughout the night
- Find it difficult to go back to sleep after waking up
- Wake up easily or earlier than desired
If this sounds like you, you might be suffering from Insomnia, a sleep disorder where you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. Insomnia occurs in two ways:
- Short term insomnia – a brief episode of difficulty sleeping that lasts from 1 night to 3 months, usually triggered by a stressful event e.g. major job deadline, examinations, pandemic stress. If the individual is unable to cope with the stress, short term insomnia can eventually lead to long term insomnia.
- Long term insomnia – a pattern of difficulty sleeping or staying asleep for at least 3 nights a week for 3 months or longer. This inability to sleep can be an on-and-off situation, recurring with months-long episodes each time. Like short-term insomnia, long-term insomnia can be tied to stressful situations, but is also deeply correlated to an individual’s sleep-wake cycle and circadian rhythm. Read more about the causes of insomnia here.
No matter the type of Insomnia, a lack of quality sleep will always leave you…
- Feeling groggy after waking up
- Tired and irritable during the day
- Unable to concentrate or retain new information
- With low productivity levels
- At risk of making mistakes at work and at home
- Having trouble engaging socially
Getting quality sleep every day is the only way to keep you on top of your game. Wake up feeling refreshed everyday with LAC Goodnight Powder!