What is Wild Yunzhi?
Wild Yunzhi is a cloud-like mushroom that grows deep in the Yunnan and Guizhou forests of China. Traditionally known as “Zhi” in ancient times, the health benefits of Wild Yunzhi include dispelling heat, reducing phlegm, removing toxins and invigorating energy levels to stimulate longevity and rejuvenation. In present times, Wild Yunzhi remains one of the most researched and respected of medicinal fungi and is commonly used in conjunction with conventional therapy, especially for patients in remission.
Introducing LAC Activated Wild Yunzhi
LAC Activated Wild Yunzhi is 100% cultivated from the finest Wild Yunzhi Fungus to provide the most effective active compounds absorbed by the body. LAC Activated Wild Yunzhi contains two polysaccharide components
- Polysaccharide-K (PSK)- boosts the recovery and energy of those recuperating after surgery and illness, and may also inhibit onset symptoms of various health problems (e.g. cancer) 
- Polysaccharide Peptides (PSP) - stimulates the immune system to attack viruses and harmful substances that can affect liver and lung health.
Take LAC Activated Wild Yunzhi to
- Support recuperation from surgery and illness
- Nourish spleen and reduce water retention
- Support liver detoxification
- Improve alertness and energy levels
- Strengthen and improve lung and liver function
- Restore immune health
- Reduce heatiness
- Promote recovery from cough and ease breathlessness
LAC Activated Wild Yunzhi restores the body to its original state, and is especially suitable for those who are:
- Cancer patients in remission
- Recuperating from long-term illnesses and chronic diseases
- Encountering fatigue and debilitation
- Experiencing cough and breathlessness