Does your stomach confuse you with these symptoms?
- Changes in normal bowel movement
- Experiencing both watery and loose bowel
- Feeling of incomplete defecation
- Irregular bowel movement
- Abdominal discomfort or cramping
- Relief of abdominal discomfort after defecation
- Stomach bloating
- Nausea or gassiness
- Heartburn or acid reflux after eating
If you have, you might have IBS!
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or IBS for short, is a gastrointestinal condition that affects your bowels, reducing its ability to digest food, absorb nutrients and excrete waste. Studies show that
- About 15% of the global population is affected by IBS
- More than 75% of IBS sufferers have yet to be diagnosed
Unfortunately, the exact cause of IBS is complex and different for every individual, and they’re not all food related! The most common factors for IBS include:
- Stress and anxiety
- Hormonal imbalance
- Food allergies – gluten and lactose (dairy)
- Sugary food
- Poor sleep quality
- Travelling frequently
When IBS hits, don't you just want immediate relief from all the uncomfortable symptoms?
Introducing LAC GastroRX® IBS
Specially formulated to maintain the healthy bacteria Faecalibacterium prausnitzii in your digestive tract, which plays a significant role in alleviating IBS. Each stick of LAC GastroRX® IBS contains:
- Gold Kiwi Extract - reduce stomach discomfort, balance gut microbiome, regulate gut immunity, improve intestinal permeability and protect your gastrointestinal tract from free radical damage
- Vitamin C - an antioxidant-rich vitamin which helps to soothe gastrointestinal discomfort, protect gastrointestinal tract from stress or damage caused by IBS, aid digestion by strengthening gums and teeth, and promote absorption of iron to reduce fatigue
LAC GastroRX® IBS is suitable for:
- Poor bowel movement
- Sensitive digestive tract
- Digestive discomfort
- Bloating, especially after meals
- Infrequent meal takes
- Frequent travellers
Fight IBS with LAC GastroRX® IBS today!
Adults: Take 1 to 2 sticks daily.
Children above 6 years old: Take 1 stick daily.
1 sachet (2.9g)
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
Gold Kiwi Concentrate
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight below 25˚C. Keep out of reach of children.